Show how much you really care by giving a personalised gift this Christmas.
If you’re seeking a truly special gift, how about giving something personalised this year? From jewellery to plant pots, you can add a name or monogram to anything!
Take the Elizabeth Scarlett velvet pouches – you can add a monogram and make it even more special. Or choose bespoke embroidery for a cosy jumper from Fund Jumpers.
There’s lots of great ideas online, but here’s my pick of cool personalised finds.
Personalised Christmas gifts
- Bespoke embroidered Fund jumper, £165
- Lily & Roo special date necklace, £69
- Personalised Liewood kid’s backpack, £50
- Elizabeth Scarlett embroidered velvet pouch, £28
- Lisa Angel personalised Airpod case, £20
- Engraved plant pot, £30
- Not Another Bill phone case, £45
- Personalised gold and glass sign, £95
- Tillyanna denim bag, £30
Please note, this post includes some affiliate links. There’s no extra cost to you, but if you click on an affiliate link and purchase a product I may receive a small commission.