I’ll be sharing plenty of Christmas gift ideas for the men in your life. Read on for gift ideas that are more exciting than a pair of socks!
I find buying gifts for my husband soooo stressful. I mean how much technology can one person have (read: A LOT!). So this year, I’ve given myself plenty of time to find interesting, useful gifts that he will happily open on Christmas Day or his birthday.
Read on for Christmas gift ideas for your partner, dad, grandad, etc. Let’s hope my husband doesn’t read this now 😉
Christmas gift ideas for him
- Bish, Bash, Bosh! bookshop.org.uk, £18.60
- Rains backpack, £75
- Burgon & Ball gardening gloves, £15.99
- Papier Oui Mais Non notebook, £19.99
- Not Another Bill cocktail toolkit, £60
- The British Belt Company leather sleeve and hip flask, £35
- Cocoba hot chocolate bombe cracker, £10
- Le Labo Santal 33 eau de parfum, £58
- Not Another Bill leather games set, £60
- Lisa Valentine coffee scoop and clip, £10
- Instax mini photo printer, £89
Please note, this post includes some affiliate links. There’s no extra cost to you, but if you click on an affiliate link and purchase a product I may receive a small commission.