Looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Well, look no further. Over the next few days, I will be sharing lots of Christmas gift ideas.
Starting today, gifts for her! Whether you’re buying for your mum, sister, auntie or friend, or even yourself – there’s something for everyone.
I’ve stuck to gifts under £100 and from small businesses.
Come back to the blog to see gift guides for him (aka the hardest people to buy for!), little ones, teens and also personalised gifts over the next few days.
I really hope you enjoy reading these guides – they’ve definitely been a labour of love. Also, please tag @the_mama_journal and use #TMJChristmas on Instagram if you make any purchases.
Christmas gift ideas for her
- Alphabet Bags “Mama you got this” badge, £7 (Use the code NICE10 to receive 10% off your order. Offer valid until 30 November 2020).
- Shopbop.com short pyjamas, £60.17
- And Other Stories cashmere hat beanie, £45
- Oliver Bonas credit card holder, £10.50
- Noble Macmillan coloured matches in a jar, £12.50
- Ruby Hammer ceramic makeup pot, £18
- Scamp & Dude swag bag, £28
- Swell water bottle, £24.50
- andotherstories eau de toilette, £28
- Seven Seventeen Candle, £36 (10% of the profits of this candle go to mental health charities Pandas Foundation, Sane and Calm)
- Nike trainers, £97
- Missoma earrings, £65
Please note, this post includes some affiliate links. There’s no extra cost to you, but if you click on an affiliate link and purchase a product I may receive a small commission.